Why Work With Monique?
I help you navigate the rivers of change. As personal and professional life flows, there are fast, exciting periods of rapid whitewater progress and days of calm, steady currents. There are also times of drifting, being stuck in work and relationship whirlpools, and backsliding into treacherous waters. My job is to help you chart your course and accompany you on your journey. I provide you eddies for reflection and course adjustment.
Does This Sound Familiar To You?
- I want to grow as a leader- what should I be working on?
- How can I increase my influence and impact?
- How can my team leverage each others' strengths?
- How can I break down the silos in my organization?
- What can I do to set up my new team for success?
- My leadership team is struggling to work together. Help!
- How do I deal with conflict between my employees?
- How can I make my offsite productive and fun?
- How can I help my team navigate big changes?
- How can we deliver better results faster, with less churn?
There are answers to these questions and together we can find them. I’m there to encourage and support, provide companionship around the boulders, accompany you through the dark waters, and celebrate your skill and success in navigating the difficult passages. I help you live more fully in a deeper relationship with your personal and professional life. (Inspired by Henry Kimsey-House)
"No person ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and they are not the same person.” – Adapted from Heraclitus